- President Buhari Speaks on why he suspended Justice Onnoghen, saying that the Chief Justice had breached the code of conduct for public officers. It was also said that there were suspicious transactions of millions of naira that flowed into the account of the CJN. Details of these story his on Vanguard newspaper this morning.
- President Buhari Swears in Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria, Mr Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed , to replace Onnoghen.
- 32 year Old Journalist , Tope Delano shares her story on how she was raped twice. Delano shared her story recently on her Twitter handle , saying that she was raped between the ages of 7 to 11 years.
- ASUU prepares to end strike as Lecturers make new demands. Details of these story can be seen on today’s national newspapers.
- Condemnation arises as Buhari removes CJN Walter Onnoghen from seat. Timi Frank says Onnoghen’s removal is a coup against democracy.
- Oshodi Apapa Road: A need for concern .There is a call for the federal Government to act quickly by repairing the damaged roads caused by trucks and tankers who pass the roads . The people there are calling on the Federal Government to do something to avoid road Accident on that road.
More on Joshua’s Saturday Updates Shall still come your way.